A virtual learning program, starting August 10, that guides students through a dynamic process of learning & self discovery.
Help your child increase confidence, improve friendships and navigate the social world in this virtual 4-week program.
- Students ages 14 – 18 will participate in the session two days a week for two hours each day
- Parents are able to participate in a weekly 30 minute re-cap group to ask questions and learn more about concepts and strategies taught
- This program is offered by highly regarded Speech Matters, a speech pathology practice located on Manhattan’s upper east side
- This session will be led by Katie MacKenzie, MS. CCC, a speech language pathologist and social cognitive specialist
- The cost for participation for the session is $1,400. Social Matters accepts insurance. For more information, please visit our FAQ page.
All interested participants will take part in a 30 minute evaluation at no cost to ensure Social Matters is right for them.
Does your child struggle with understanding social cues and making conversation with peers and adults?
Do they misinterpret other people or lack self-awareness when interacting?
Does your child have trouble fitting-in with peers or have difficulty developing and maintaining friendships?
Does your child avoid social situations or have anxiety when faced with social interaction?
If you answered yes to any of these, then Social Matters is for you.
Register now or please contact us below with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!